27.3.13

STYLE DIARY | KA-BOOM



















Zara Shirt + From Britten Shorts + Danin Dilemma Sandals + 3.1 Phillip Lim Patchwork Leather Clutch + MARTAN Slice Collar + Tissot Watch 


I am playing with lengths. Girls have short, mid and long and so do Guys. I recently purchased a new pair of shorts from Melbourne label From Britten and they are amazing. Cut down to the knee like boxers the shorts are so lightweight it is like wearing... well really nothing. It is a stretch from my usual short short look but it is a new silhouette that I am quite liking at the moment. Nothing beats a strong black look sometimes. Pairing it with a bright Roy Lichtenstein-esque 3.1 Phillip Lim clutch and a nice Slice Collar and this is my take on a School-boy Preppy look. Play with lengths... it is interestly fun.


photos: Yvonne


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  shop  |  twitter  |  tumblr