6.9.12

STYLE DIARY | HALF STUD












Cotton On Jacket (DIY Studded) + MARTAN Singlet + Nique Shorts + Jeffrey Campbell 'Arizona' Loafers + Bolt Ring + Acne Sunglasses


Anyone who reads this blog knows or can see that I love studs. Stemming from my love for texture I find studs sharp, edgy and a whole lot of fun. Thus came the thought why not stud my Varsity Jacket? After a while on EBay and playing with 300 Studs here is my result. I do plan to have the entire jacket studded, I just underestimated how many I needed. With that said I think that having a simple studded panel is fun. Not over the top but definitely enough to be a presence. Chuck on a tank, shorts and a serious pair of BRIGHT loafers and I'm out enjoying the nearly Summer sun.

SIDEBAR: DIY Studding Post Coming Soon 

(Photos: Michael)


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  shop  |  twitter  |  tumblr