6.5.12

MBFWA - Day 4



Day 4 - Everything is slowly winding down

With the majority of the Major Designers having shown their collections by this point, it was time for the New Gen and Innovator groups as well as the more Resort Swimwear Collections to grace the runway. Day 4 I spent out and about around Circular Quay and The Rocks. Going to Foundation Park for Style Diary shots, Catching up with new friends for Japanese and Loitering and snacking on Large Slices of Cake.

For my Day 4 Look it was all about this Dion Lee Coat. I love love love the origami folds on the lapel as well as the sharp silver cuffs. It does have a slight 'waiter' feel so I paired it with more casual pieces like Black Skinnies and my Black and Gold Hellraisers. One more day of MBFWA and I'm done!

(Photos by Connie)