4.5.12

MBFWA - Day 2


Day 2 of MBFWA - Getting into the Swing of Things

Sorry about the delay in my posts. I don't spend too much time in my Hotel room, I'm out and about and by the time I'm back I crash. (I woke up this morning on my laptop.. awkward moment)

Anywho, Day Two though a quiet day Show wise turned out to be a busy day. Sydney continued the great sunny weather, I took it upon myself to be BRIGHT with my Fluro/Yellow accessories to celebrate. Connie and I spent a lot of our time 'loitering' (our new MBFWA word) around Circular Quay, spending time with other bloggers as well as taking Style Diary shots of each other taking advantage of the FAB Sydney backdrop. Still having a sweet tooth from the day before we went over to The Star to Adriano Zumbo's cafe to enjoy Cake and a selection of his Zumbarons (we are now officially on Macaroon hiatus)

My look today was Black Vs. Fluro. A strong Black silhouette with pops of Fluro and Yellow here and there. Check out my Shots Below!

Dion Lee Blazer + H&M Shirt + Song for the Mute Pants + Marni for H&M Necklace + Sass and Bide Clutch + Karen Walker Sunglasses + Hong Kong Wedges + American Apparel Fluro Socks

(MARTAN Photos by Connie)