15.4.12

Style Diary - Cape TSENse


I'm going to tackle winter with this baby

I've been mentioning this piece for a while now (on the verge of becoming a broken record) HOWEVER here we have it! This is my new FAB TSEN Cape! Its made out of 100% Australian wool (so it's very warm), it's a very chic and a cleanly cut piece. And since start of this week was freezing, windy and the dreaded rain... (That's Melbourne Folks!) So this cape has come into my life just in time for the switch from Summer to Autumn

I love love love how this cape is so cocoon-like. It can make a strong black chic look, or like for this look it can conceal some bright pop colour. Underneath my cape I've got on my Mary Katrantzou for Topshop Tunic Dress (tucked in worn as a Top), wet-look jeans and my FAB Dolce & Gabbana Sequined Shoes (Love love love me some sequins). 

I'll be shoot more of this Cape, just to show it's versatility soon! 
Especially with this cold weather... 

Check out my Shots below!

TSEN Cape + Mary Katrantzou for Topshop Top + Bardot Jeans + Sportsgirl Cuff + Dolce & Gabbana Dress Shoes